Packing is a complex, sometimes tedious, yet essential part of the relocation process. In addition to other moving services, our company offers expert packing assistance. Thanks to our reputable man and van team, your items will be safe before, during and after transportation. We guarantee our local movers are all you need for a successful move. Get in touch with NeedVan and learn more about the packing service we offer.
Using our packing service helps you avoid numerous packing mistakes.
With us, you get the whole package
If experience, flexibility, punctuality, dedication and affordability are the things you look for in a relocation company, you are at the right place. We can pack your office, home, or any special item you need moved to a new location. Our packing crew cares about your time as well as your budget. Not only are we careful and thorough, but we are also efficient. Packing an entire home can take you weeks, even months. With us, it is a matter of hours.
And the best part is – our packing service won’t cost you an arm and a leg. It is important to us that our clients are completely satisfied with our service and that includes its price. If this does not sound convincing, you can get a free quote anytime. Besides, there is a free basic compensation covering up to £50.000 for loss and damage.
Top reasons to use our expert packing service
- One of the reasons why you should always leave packing to the pros is the risk of injuries. Moving injuries are quite common and often caused by the lack of packing experience. For example, people get hurt when trying to pack heavy pieces of furniture or items made of glass and other breakable materials.
- The lack of knowledge and experience leads to improper packing – one of the main causes of damage during the relocation process. If you wish to keep using your belongings after the move, you need to make sure they survive the move unharmed.
- We know just how time-consuming and exhausting packing can be. Having our men pack your items is guaranteed to save you a lot of time and energy. The moving process is much more than packing and transporting your belongings to a new address. The to-do list goes on and on. You could be taking care of other tasks while our packers do their job.
People often opt for DIY packing hoping to cut moving expenses but end up losing money.
What to expect from our packing specialists
You must be wondering what exactly you are paying for when using a packing service. All of our customers can expect professional service in every sense of the word. No matter how delicate or valuable an item is, our packers know how to handle it. Our team has the knowledge and resources to ensure even the most fragile items that need extra attention when packing stay intact.
- Packing and transporting certain items can be quite a challenge due to their structure. Thanks to their experience and training, our packers always know the right packing technique. We love a challenge and you can rest assured that your precious belongings will be perfectly safe with us.
- We can help you pack your entire household or a single item – there are no restrictions.
- We come armed with all the necessary equipment without which handling large, bulky and oddly-shaped items wouldn’t be possible.
- Some items are easier to pack and move when taken apart. Unfortunately, that is very tricky to do without an instruction manual and the right tools. This is a task you should leave to professionals. When an item needs disassembling and reassembling, we are the right guys for the job.
- NeedVan also provides durable packing supplies. Our packers have the necessary skill but they also have the packing and padding material every relocation project requires, including boxes of different shapes and sizes.
- In case you have any questions or special requests regarding this part of the move, we will do our best to give you all the answers, meet your relocation needs and follow your instructions.
We provide high-quality packing materials for all types of relocation.
Things to do before packing your belongings for the move
Some of the most important tasks to complete before packing starts are de-cluttering, measuring and cleaning.
- Instead of packing everything you own, select the items you truly need and get rid of the rest by selling or donating. This way, you will save (or even earn) money, save precious time, and avoid cluttering your new living/working space.
- Measure those large pieces of furniture to make sure everything fits your new space. If the ceiling is too low or the doorway too narrow, you may have to reconsider. If you are not sure whether an item can be disassembled, let us know.
- Clean your belongings before packing them for the move. Whether you do it yourself or hire a cleaning service, make sure nothing leaves your old home dirty.
Pick a man and van moving company you can count on
The professional relocation services we offer include a first-class packing service you can afford. Why take any risks when you can ask the best packers to help you out? If there is something you need packed in a professional manner, feel free to contact us. The NeedVan man and van team is looking forward to serving you.